Dubai Dog Blog

K9 Friends is a non-profit volunteer organization based in Dubai, UAE that aids the abandoned and forgotten dogs in the UAE. Learn more about K9 friends by visiting our main website www.k9friends.com. If you have an interest in volunteering, adopting or fostering a dog, or have any questions about the organization, please feel free to email us at K9@emirates.net.ae or call us 04 347 4611.

Thursday, July 29, 2004


Pluto is healing nicely after his lump-ectomy. The lump is gone and now replaced by stitches down the middle of his cranium. Poor chap. My girls aren't too pleased with his presence, but I have a feeling they know it's temporary because of the funny "I'm wounded, leave me alone" cap I've made for Pluto. Hopefully, his hair will grow back quickly and he'll be ready for a new home when I return him to K9. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger NEELESH SHUKLA said...

HEARTLY
WEL-COME
SIR\ MADAM
GOOD NEWS
I AM DOG LOVERS NO.1
I AM OPENEING TO '' DOG INJAYMENT CLUB'' . PLEASE HELP ME MONEY DONETION MY ''DOG INJAYMENT CLUB'' MY BANK NAME -I D B I BANK ( MR. NEELESH SHUKLA ) A\C NO. 049104000168366 (INDIA)
OK
- THANK U -
HAPPY DAY & HAPPY LIFE
U R FAITHFULLY

MR.NEELESH SHUKLA
( DOG LOVERS NO.1 )
NOTE - WEL - COME TO MY BLOGE
http://doginjaymentcclub.blogspot.com/?spref=tw

THANKAS

June 2, 2012 at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home